Life has been a bit on the crazy side over here in Raunchy land. Â It drives me bat-shite crazy when I don’t have a daily post, so you can only imagine how effing nuts I’ve been driving myself because I haven’t gotten my arse to sit down and pound out some reviews.
Things that have kept me from posting reviews:
- Stress induced lethargy – my car slowly died last week, leaving me the adventure of my first car buying experience, which led to:
- Freaking out about $ – pretty sure I thought about selling everything and moving into a tent
- Hot as balls – no central air in my house, and every time I turned on the a/c unit in my office I blew a fuse. That’s how I roll, yo.
- Dog sitting – I had two dogs in my house this past week & spent a good amount of time picking up poop and throwing tennis balls
- Reading books that don’t come out until the fall – I have read many incredible books lately, but they don’t come out until Sept/Oct. It’s like having a secret you can’t share with anyone until the pre-ordained time
- Dumb ass computer – I may or may not post things from a computer in my office. Aforementioned computer blows serious swamp donkey balls
- Herniated disc – I threw out my back a few weeks ago when I sneezed. In a parking lot. Bitch almost went down. Â I haven’t been the same since. Â Muscle relaxers (which don’t help w/ #1) and chiro vists have kept me busy.