On the cusp of the “Fifty Frenzy,” I’ve pulled together a list of erotic romance stories that leaveÂ Fifty Shades of Grey in the dust.Â Â There is some really amazing stuff out there, writing that should be in the spotlight for it’s beautifully crafted writing and imagination, writing that is original as well as gripping and poignant. Â And sexy as hell.
If you found yourself enjoying E L James’ FiftyÂ series, consider adding these to your To-Be-Read stack.
- Dirty, Megan Hart: emotionally vacant woman struggles through her intense attraction to a man she meets in a candy store
- Curio,Â Cara McKenna : A woman pays a french model and prostitute to take her virginity
- A Courtesan’s Guide to Getting Your Man, Celeste Bradley & Susan Donovan: this dual tale tells the story of two women in two different centuries embarking on discovering their sexuality
- Sin, Sharon Page : Erotic illustrator enlists the help of a renowned rake to help her track down the courtesan blackmailing her
- The Lady’s Tutor, Robin Schone : Women enlists help to educate herself in amorous acts in order to tempt back her husband
- The Reluctant Nude, Meg Maguire: Woman poses for a nudeÂ sculptureÂ and finds herself reluctantly captivated by the artist
- Reckless, Anne Stuart: dark & tortured hero finds himself going from the seducer to the seduced
- Master of the MountainÂ Cherise Sinclair: woman is taken under the wing of a Dom and finds herself exploring the BDSM world
- Everything Forbidden, Jess Michaels : Regency woman bargains her virginity to a dom for three contractual months
- Broken, Megan Hart : married woman fills the void ofÂ loneliness by listening to a stranger’s stories of sexual encounters