1. This time phoning home won’t be so easy…because it’s OFF THE HOOK…Hilarious spoof trailer for an ET sequel, starring two stars from the original. ET Sequel: ET-X
2. This dress I know Halle Berry is embroiled in a hot mess at the moment and her reported behavior has been less than exemplary, but I had to give her props for this gown. I think it’s gorgeous. She attended the Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills this week wearing this lurvely crimson ensemble. via Dlisted
4. Frankenstein Live Pretty sure the theater geek in me just twitched in a most pleasant way. Written by Nick Dear, directed by Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire, 28 Days Later). Starring Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock, Atonement) and Jonny Lee Miller (Dexter, Eli Stone) who rotate rolls between Dr.Frankenstein and The Creature, depending on what night you go. It was recently filmed and is now showing in select locations. Sounds…awesome. You know, one of the most touching shows I had the privilege to see when I lived in NYC was The Last Five Years by Jason Robert Brown and it starred two people. That show moved me in a way very few things do. This production of Frankenstein looks marvelously gothic. www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/63286/productions/frankenstein.html
5. The Exorcist in 60 seconds…with clay I think the title speaks for itself: leehard castle’s YouTube channel
6. Sneak Peek at upcoming Glee original songs: thanks ONTD! Glee songs
7. Google Recipe I effing love Google. Now you can search for recipes by ingredient. Absolute LURVE.
8. Band Geeks Rock out to Rage This just…rocks. My. Face. Off. via Brobible